The little birds...

If you watch little birds you will see they are busy and happy! Using whatever they can find they create the most gorgeous little nest.
I would be the little bird with some glittery thread in her nest!
We can be like this. Happily working away with the things that are available to us to create a beautiful and happy home.
All the while with a little song in our heart.

Banner by Free Pretty Things for You.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Gift bags.

Little gift bags to pop things in are really useful and pretty. Both types I have used here come in lots of sizes and colours and work out really inexpensive and miles cheaper than individual ones from a newsagent.

They can be filled with gifts but also with cellophane packaged biscuits and goodies to give away. In a coming post I'll share my very best recipes for Christmas baking.

These simple things all make great activities for kids. They might be able to be decorating them for you while having a fabulous time!

With the organza bags before stamping them you need to insert a piece of cardboard or paper into the middle. This will stop the stamp going right through and ruining the back. Let it dry and then remove after you have done your glitter etc.

These both are great as party favour bags. Again think of themes that would suit your party or child or wedding even. I have dreams of doing baby shower ones for my daughter. And she's not even pregnant yet but that's a minor detail!






4 comments:

  1. Love a good bit of sparkle! What a pretty effect. I never thought to stamp organza bags. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi I have ironed on images to organza bags and they turn out quite translucent but lovely. xx

      Delete
  2. Love these little bags. Definitely an idea to 'borrow'!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! The aim of my blog is the be a place of encouragement and happiness. Very rarely is anyone rude. Actually only twice so far! If you post a rude or aggressive comment I will read it but not publish it, thanks for understanding.xxx

Spam is never published... if you are advertising a product or selling website your comment wont be published. I am inundated with stuff about drugs, horses and weird things! I am not going to publish this stuff! Thank you.