The little birds...

If you watch little birds you will see they are busy and happy! Using whatever they can find they create the most gorgeous little nest.
I would be the little bird with some glittery thread in her nest!
We can be like this. Happily working away with the things that are available to us to create a beautiful and happy home.
All the while with a little song in our heart.

Banner by Free Pretty Things for You.

Friday 1 November 2013

Glorious day and friendship.

This morning is sunny and perfect! Everything looks beautiful. And my heart is touched that I have friends who understand me so well. When you share your thoughts and ideas into a group, thread or blog you don't know who's reading. I've kept getting letters from ladies who have been touched or helped in some way and it really shows we have to be careful about our words as they can help or heal or inspire or they could have a terrible effect if we say something careless. 

When we moved into this house one of the best things to me was that every room has amazing ceilings! I nearly wore out my neck looking at them everyday. The hallway is the best but so far I haven't taken a decent photo of it. This is our kitchen. This chandelier is huge... over a metre wide and takes a huge space. I love it! 

Over the years I have been given chandeliers by people who are actually throwing them away as they are "modernising" and I have found three in boxes on the side of the road. One of them I was driving and out of the top of a box I saw a tiny bit of glass. If curiosity hadn't stopped me I would never have peeked into that box! When I did there was a beautiful complete chandelier! 

Other times I have found broken ones. One I fixed and replaced parts and others I have used for parts and made Christmas decorations from the crystals. 

They add happiness to everyday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments thank you! The aim of my blog is the be a place of encouragement and happiness. Very rarely is anyone rude. Actually only twice so far! If you post a rude or aggressive comment I will read it but not publish it, thanks for understanding.xxx

Spam is never published... if you are advertising a product or selling website your comment wont be published. I am inundated with stuff about drugs, horses and weird things! I am not going to publish this stuff! Thank you.