The little birds...

If you watch little birds you will see they are busy and happy! Using whatever they can find they create the most gorgeous little nest.
I would be the little bird with some glittery thread in her nest!
We can be like this. Happily working away with the things that are available to us to create a beautiful and happy home.
All the while with a little song in our heart.

Banner by Free Pretty Things for You.

Sunday 3 November 2013

Christmas...

It's a beautiful day. The glitter is out. In fact the back yard has glitter drifting around as I was glittering some letters for a project... not ready to show that yet!

But I have cards and tags started. I can never resist a bird theme. Last year we had a lot of little birds in the Christmas tree.

A gift tag might be kept as a sweet little bookmark to remind you of that Christmas for many years.

Tiny things to cherish are special. I have my Great Grandmas bible and in it she kept holy cards given to her as tokens by her friends. They are divine! Some have a little note of friendship on the back. I would love to revive this practice! 



1 comment:

  1. I adore French themes and roses, but I'll take birdies too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! The aim of my blog is the be a place of encouragement and happiness. Very rarely is anyone rude. Actually only twice so far! If you post a rude or aggressive comment I will read it but not publish it, thanks for understanding.xxx

Spam is never published... if you are advertising a product or selling website your comment wont be published. I am inundated with stuff about drugs, horses and weird things! I am not going to publish this stuff! Thank you.