The little birds...

If you watch little birds you will see they are busy and happy! Using whatever they can find they create the most gorgeous little nest.
I would be the little bird with some glittery thread in her nest!
We can be like this. Happily working away with the things that are available to us to create a beautiful and happy home.
All the while with a little song in our heart.

Banner by Free Pretty Things for You.

Monday 11 November 2013

Christmas tags and gift boxes.

I love glitter! At least it creates a pretty mess!

Your smallest pretty fabric scraps are enough to make little ribbons for your gift tags. You just tear them into thinner strips than the ribbons yesterday. The hardest part is removing the loose threads so you have a nice frayed edge. Then they look just lovely.

Use a stamp you love, there are so many available, choose what you adore. You only need to highlight bits with your glitter glue. Sometimes less is more. Then again sometimes more is more!

I make little boxes to go with everything. Combined it all looks really pretty. And it's so easy. I made these watching my favourite TV show last night. (The Blacklist btw is fantastic!)  

During the year I tend to make rose, pink, flowery tags but still add the glitter.

This afternoon I'm going on a quest to find pale pink and pale blue glitter glue and tiny pink cards as I'm dreaming of a pink sparkly Christmas apparently!














5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, love. Did I say 'LOVE'? ...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabel, this is so beautiful, along with the ribbons from yesterday. We will all be busy little bees creating our Christmas ribbons and cards. What a happy, glittery time awaits us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annabel, just lovely, where did you get your deer stamp??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacqui I got it on etsy I noticed quite a few have it although I forget which store I got it from. My brother is a deer farmer, thats why I originally got it!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! The aim of my blog is the be a place of encouragement and happiness. Very rarely is anyone rude. Actually only twice so far! If you post a rude or aggressive comment I will read it but not publish it, thanks for understanding.xxx

Spam is never published... if you are advertising a product or selling website your comment wont be published. I am inundated with stuff about drugs, horses and weird things! I am not going to publish this stuff! Thank you.