The little birds...

If you watch little birds you will see they are busy and happy! Using whatever they can find they create the most gorgeous little nest.
I would be the little bird with some glittery thread in her nest!
We can be like this. Happily working away with the things that are available to us to create a beautiful and happy home.
All the while with a little song in our heart.

Banner by Free Pretty Things for You.

Friday 1 November 2013

Bakers stand.

My lovely husband knows what I like. He saw an old bakers stand on the side of the road and he knew I'd like it even though at this stage it was black and a bit rusty and had a broken shelf. But he knew! 

Andy has a van. Darn handy at these times. He stops and works on loading it into the van and a lady comes out of the house and asks him why does he even want it? Andy tells her he is getting it for his wife as she (I) will really like it. The lady tries to convince Andy that no your wife won't like it, it is junk. mmm fortunately Andy thought he better stick to the plan.

He arrives home and shows it to me and asks if I like it? I'm saying "yes yes!" and he said he was pretty sure that lady didn't know what she was talking about.

Here it is after I painted it up and Andy made a new wooden shelf. It is so handy, I love it. If that lady saw it now maybe she would want it back!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments thank you! The aim of my blog is the be a place of encouragement and happiness. Very rarely is anyone rude. Actually only twice so far! If you post a rude or aggressive comment I will read it but not publish it, thanks for understanding.xxx

Spam is never published... if you are advertising a product or selling website your comment wont be published. I am inundated with stuff about drugs, horses and weird things! I am not going to publish this stuff! Thank you.