The little birds...

If you watch little birds you will see they are busy and happy! Using whatever they can find they create the most gorgeous little nest.
I would be the little bird with some glittery thread in her nest!
We can be like this. Happily working away with the things that are available to us to create a beautiful and happy home.
All the while with a little song in our heart.

Banner by Free Pretty Things for You.

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Sorry for no post today!

Sorry I didn't get my Christmas Challenge post up today. I have been drying sour dough starter, replying to all the emails and sharing addresses etc to make sure everyone gets their swaps!
There is still at least one new swapper with a wonderful list so be sure to check that out!  I will run it to the end of the week then we can start again in the new year!
If anyone did not get the email addresses they needed please let me know.  I hope everyone has lovely parcels arriving in the next week or two!  See you on Friday! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Annabel, you work so hard on your blog, so we all benefit. Thankyou. We will be here waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas idea exchange. I want to share a couple pictures of things I have made for Christmas this year. Where do I send them? Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nancy, Every month we have a week or two of this. I post what everyone has been doing and I put up my email address to send the pictures in. I would jus love to see what you have been making and it also gives everyone so many ideas! The next one will start next week on Wednesday! With love Annabel.xxx

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! The aim of my blog is the be a place of encouragement and happiness. Very rarely is anyone rude. Actually only twice so far! If you post a rude or aggressive comment I will read it but not publish it, thanks for understanding.xxx

Spam is never published... if you are advertising a product or selling website your comment wont be published. I am inundated with stuff about drugs, horses and weird things! I am not going to publish this stuff! Thank you.