The little birds...

If you watch little birds you will see they are busy and happy! Using whatever they can find they create the most gorgeous little nest.
I would be the little bird with some glittery thread in her nest!
We can be like this. Happily working away with the things that are available to us to create a beautiful and happy home.
All the while with a little song in our heart.

Banner by Free Pretty Things for You.

Thursday 14 April 2016

Our little holiday...

This is just a quick note to let you know that we have been away on our little beach trip and just got home last night.

I hope you had a very good week!

I will get back to posting next week sometime and have lots of good things to report! We had good op shopping, fishing and I rested my arms from painting!

Have a lovely weekend! xxx

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely time, and I am looking forward to hearing all about your adventures xx Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to gt away and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a lovely break. Looking forward to hearing about all your great buys and other blessings. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you've been on holiday! I was starting to get concerned :) Can't wait to hear about your adventures and see your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to learn you had a nice holiday and will look forward to pictures and all of the fun details!
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, can't wait to hear all about your fun week-end, and the treasures you may have found op shopping! Blessings, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have had a lovely holiday, Annabel. You deserve it! You do so much for this little community. Lots of love, Bridget

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! The aim of my blog is the be a place of encouragement and happiness. Very rarely is anyone rude. Actually only twice so far! If you post a rude or aggressive comment I will read it but not publish it, thanks for understanding.xxx

Spam is never published... if you are advertising a product or selling website your comment wont be published. I am inundated with stuff about drugs, horses and weird things! I am not going to publish this stuff! Thank you.